Learn how to calculate simple interest with step-by-step instructions using the formula I=prt. Simply defined, interest equals principle times rate times time. The video shows various examples of calculating this formula by plugging different variables into the equation. Although, these calculations can seem hard to follow, the way they are presented is straightforward and simple to understand. The video also explains converting percentages to decimals, which is the cornerstone of applying this very useful, and invaluable interest formula.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades