This is an interesting mathematical instructional video on how to make a quartile diagram. This example is about 34 grades obtained by chemistry class students. We need a minimum value, a maximum value, Q1, Q2 and Q3 values to make a quartile diagram. The minimum is 43 and the maximum is 92. To calculate Q2 median formula (n+1 over 2)is used. The Q2 median is 17.5. So the average of 69 and 71 is 70 and hence Q2 70. Similarly Q1 is calculated as 61 and Q3 is calculated as 79. Now you can draw the quartile diagram.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades