In this video the instructor shows how to solve rational equations. If you have fractions in your equation, then you need to factorize the denominators first. Now compute the least common denominator of all the denominators of the fraction. Next multiply both sides of the equation with the least common denominator. This cancels out all the denominators of all the fractions and you are left with a linear equation. Now simply multiply the remaining terms in the numerator and add common terms to arrive at the result. So to solve rational equations involving fractions, the first thing you need to do is get rid of the fractions. This video shows how to solve rational equations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades