In this video, the instructor shows how to find the order of operations with fractions and decimals. If you have an equation with both fractions and decimals, you can convert the decimals to fractions, or fractions to decimals to have the entire equation in either decimals or fractions. In this video, the instructor shows how to do this in either way. To convert fractions to decimals, just divide the numerator with the denominator. This method cannot be used if the decimals are repeating decimals. Now you can simplify the equation by performing the necessary addition and subtraction to arrive at the result. This video shows how to find the order of operations with fractions and decimals.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades