This video teaches you how to convert fraction to decimals in three easy steps. The process of decimal to fraction conversion involves the use of the fundamental rule of fractions; the fraction should be written in its lowest terms.
Write down the decimal divided by 1. Multiply both top and bottom by 10 for every number after the decimal point. (For example, if there are two numbers after the decimal, then use 100, if there are three then use 1000 etc.). Then, simplify (or reduce) the fraction to its lowest terms.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades