In this tutorial, we learn how to change decimals to fractions. First, you will take your decimal and put it over 1. Any number divided by 1 will be that number that you started with. To get rid of the decimal, you can multiply it by hand and moving the numbers to the left. To keep the number the same, you also have to multiply the bottom of the fraction by the same number. Now, you can just simplify the fraction and you will end up with the correct number! This is easy to do and is a great building block to learning more math.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades