In this video the instructor shows how to divide rational expressions that contain trinomials. A division containing two fractions can always be turned into a multiplication by multiplying the first fraction by the reciprocal of the second fraction. This way any division can be turned into a multiplication problem and solved easily. Now after you convert the division into multiplication factorize the equations. Now you can factorize the equations by splitting the middle term and grouping it into two terms. After factorizing all the equation in the given rational expression cancel out the common terms in the numerator and the denominator. Now after the common terms gets canceled you are left with the simplified expression. This video shows how to divide rational expressions that contain equations of the third degree.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades