You Tube User robichaudd teaches you how to simplify a complex fraction with 3 fractions top and bottom. Your result should be 1 fraction over 1 fraction. To do this you must find the L.C.D. at the top, which x cubed. That is the largest variable there. Thus, the L.C.D. at the bottom is x squared. Now you want to make each x below the fraction line be x cubed, respectively x squared. You then have one large fraction over one large fraction. But that is just one large fraction multiplied by the inverse of the bottom fraction. You solve that equation and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades