This video will show you the simple mathematical concept of solving a single-step equation using multiplication. This is very useful for equations in which you need to solve for a variable and the variable is a part of a fraction. The example provided in the video shows a very fast and simple way to solve these types of problems. By multiplying your fraction by the denominator of the fraction, you will cancel out the fraction and multiply the other side by the same number. By following these steps and carrying out simple multiplication, you will be able to solve these problems with ease.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades