In this video tutorial the instructor shows how to solve a single-step equation by taking the reciprocal. He says that in the equations of fractions containing a variable on the one side, you multiply the reciprocal of its numerical constant to it so that only the variable x stays out. Similarly we need to multiply the reciprocal value that we used on the left hand side on the right hand side too to maintain the equality. Now after simplification as only x is left on the one side we get its value on the other side. This video shows how to solve single-step equations by using the reciprocal approach.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades