You can do simple decimal calculation with out using a calculator once you understand the basic concept of decimals. In decimal equations when you have various operations between decimal numbers, you have to go by the order of operations in simplifying it. The order of operations states that you have to first divide, then multiply and at last add or subtract the remaining terms. You have to work the operations from left to right. Use a calculator only when you are required to multiply or divide complex decimal numbers. In this way you can follow the order of operations and solve decimal equations. In case you have fractions in the equation, it is better to work with the fractions while applying operations and only convert it into decimal in the last step. This video shows how to calculate decimal equations using calculator to the minimum.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades