In this tutorial, we learn how to divide fractions into decimals. First, you will want to divide your numerator by your denominator. If you can simplify this number further, it will make it easier for you to divide. You can do this on the calculator, or you can do it by hand. The numerator will go on the outside of the division sign and the denominator will go on the inside. When you divide, you will come up with a decimal. If you have an improper fraction, you will probably end up with (1.something), instead of having a zero before the decimal. Practice doing this to help sharpen your math skills!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades