In this video, the instructor shows how to multiply and divide rational expressions. To solve a rational expression that contains many terms, solve step by step by following the order of operations. Order of operations advises one to work the parenthesis part first; so solve the equation inside the parenthesis first. If you have a fraction multiplied by another fraction, first factorize the numerator and denominator of both the fractions. Cancel out any common factors simplifying it. In case you have a division between two fractions, convert it into multiplication by multiplying the first fraction with the inverse of second fraction. This video shows how to multiply and divide rational expressions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades