In this simple tutorial the author shows the basic arithmetic operations like converting a terminating decimal into a fraction. He says that the complexity depends up on the number we are converting. He asks us to imagine the decimal as a fraction with an imaginary denominator of value one. Now he intends to remove the decimal in the numerator by moving it to the right of the number and he tells us to similarly move similar number of decimal places in the denominator to maintain the original number ratio. In the denominator the number can be imagined to be 1.0000 so that we can move the decimal to the right. Now after reducing this equation we can arrive at the final fraction of the decimal. In this video the author shows a simple and easy way to convert decimals into fractions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades