This video shows you how to easily convert a fraction to decimals. To convert a fraction to a decimal, you simply divide the numerator by the denominator. You first need to move the decimal point in the divisor to the right until it is a whole number. Then, you have to move the decimal point in the dividend to the right by the same number of places the decimal point was moved. Then divide the new dividend by the new divisor. Please note you may need to move the decimal point two places to the right so you could divide a whole number. That's it! Good Luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades