In this tutorial the instructor shows how to convert a improper fraction to mixed number. In the example the instructor takes the denominator of the mixed fraction and writes it beside and keeps adding it self to the latest number and he keeps on doing that way generating a series until he reaches the value of the numerator. Now he counts the number of occurrences of the numbers in the series before the value of the numerator which gives the value of the whole number in the mixed fraction. Now he subtracts the numerator from the latest value in the series which gives the new numerator of the fraction in the mixed number along with the original denominator as its denominator. In this video the instructor shows how to convert a improper fractions to a mixed number.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades