In this Math Made Easy tutorial the author shows how to subtract positive and negative numbers. He says that because of the numerous combination of positive and negative numbers it adds to a lot of confusion. Now he shows a trick of how to add positive numbers to negative numbers showing that it's equivalent to subtracting the negative number from the positive number. He shows that if you want to subtract a negative number from a positive number we should actually cancel all the signs and then add the value of the negative number to the positive number. He goes on and explains various examples of how to do this. In this videos the author gives good examples to beginners of how to subtract positive and negative numbers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades