In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to convert mixed numbers to top heavy fractions. This task is very easy, fast and simple. Begin by multiplying the whole number with the denominator and then add the numerator. In the final answer, the numerator will be greater than the denominator. The denominator stays the same and does not change. This video provides several examples and demonstrations for viewers to have a better understanding. This video will benefit those students who are struggling in math, and are in need of extra help because they do not understand how to convert mixed numbers into improper fractions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades