In this tutorial, we learn how to subtract rational expressions. If they have different denominators, you will first need to get them the same denominator. To do this, you will need to find the lowest common denominator. Factor the denominators that you have and figure out what the lowest common denominator of each of them are. From here, you can simplify the rational expressions in your equations. Next, you can go across the board and subtract the fractions from each other. To finish this up, you will need to find the most simple form of the fraction you got, or else this won't be the right answer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades