In this video the instructor shows how to add and subtract rational expressions. When you have an addition or subtraction problem of rational expressions, first look and compare the denominator of all the terms. If all of them have the same denominator then the expression can be written as a fraction whose denominator is the original common denominator and whose numerator is the sum of numerators of all the other terms. Simplifying the numerator by adding and subtracting the like terms gives you the result. But if the rational expression does not have a common denominator factor, the different denominators and take a least common multiple of the denominators and solve the expression as shown in this video. This video shows how to solve rational expressions with like and unlike denominators.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades