In this video the tutor shows how to multiply fractions. She says that compared to adding or subtracting fractions, it is easy to multiply fractions. She says that to multiply fractions first we need to multiply both the numerators together to arrive at the new numerator. Similarly we multiply the denominators to arrive at the new denominator. Now we can further reduce this new fraction to its simple form which is the desired result. This video shows a small step-by-step method to multiply equations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades