In this video, we learn how to subtract rational expressions. To start, you will need to find common denominators. To do this, factor out the denominators in the fractions on both sides of the equations. Now you need to build the lowest common denominator for these two fractions. To do this, take the first denominator and take whatever is missing from the second. After you do the math for this, you will build new fractions with the common denominator as the denominator. Leave the denominator in factored form. When you find the answer, make sure it's in simplest form and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades