This video demonstrates the simplest method for multiplying fractions. According to the tutor, one should first identify the highest common factor with which to reduce the two fractions, by themselves, and in relation to each other. The numerators of the two fractions are multiplied and the product is written down as the numerator of the resultant. The same operation is carried out on the denominators of the two fractions, resulting in the denominator of the resultant fraction. The final answer is written down after reduction, if required, and conversion to a mixed number, if the product is an improper fraction.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades