In this tutorial, we learn how to multiply fractions easily. First, you will need to know where the numerator and denominator are in the equation. Numerator is on top and Denominator is on the bottom. When you multiply fractions, you multiply the top and then the bottom of the fractions straight across. Once you have multiplied them, you will write your number out as a fraction. Make sure you reduce your fraction as much as you can, or else it will not be a correct answer. To reduce it, see what the numbers will both divide into, then divide them and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades