The instructor in this video gives a tutorial on how to divide fractions by "flipping & dipping" method. He says that to divide two fractions we need to follow two steps of flipping and dipping. He says to write the first fraction as it self and flip the second fraction and write it beside. Now he says that instead of dividing we are dipping and multiplying both the fractions which results in the division of the original fractions. Now after multiplying the fractions we get a fraction which can be reduced it possible, resulting in the answer. In this video the author shows how to divide fractions by a simple "flipping & dipping" method.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades