In this tutorial, we learn how to multiply & divide fractions & mixed numbers. When multiplying and dividing fractions you don't need a common number, you just multiply straight across. When dividing, you simply flip the second fraction over and multiply straight across like normal. When multiplying a whole number and mixed number, simply put the whole number over one. Then, convert the mixed number into an improper fraction. Then, multiply the mixed number with the numerator and add in the denominator. Put this over the denominator, then cancel out any numbers you can. When finished, put the numbers across the board and you will get the correct answer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades