This is a great instructional video on education. This educational video teaches you how to simplify a complex fraction with a single fraction on bottom. Let us learn this with an example. Let us assume we have to simplify the complex fraction 5 by x-4 divided by 5-4x by 5. When you simplify this you will get 5-4x over x divided by 5-4x over 5. You will now get 5-4x over x multiplied by 5 over 5-4x. This is equal to 5 over x. This is how we have to simplify a complex fraction with a single fraction on bottom. It is very easy to learn this method.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades