One can learn, from watching this video, how to multiply and divide fractions. Prof. Alexander gives a discourse on multiplication and division of fractions in a simple, easy way. For multiplication, one should first look for highest common factor in the numerator of one fraction and the denominator of the other, and vice versa, and if found, carry out the reduction by that factor. Then the numerator of one fraction is multiplied by that of the other fraction, the same operation is carried out on the two denominators, and the product is arrived at after reduction, if required. If the product is an improper fraction, it must be converted to a mixed number. For dividing fraction, one has to rewrite the problem by keeping the dividend as it is, replace the division symbol with that for multiplication and interchange the places of the divisor's numerator and denominator. After this, the whole method of multiplication, as described above, has to be carried out to arrive at the answer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades