In this tutorial the author Binkley shows how to multiply and divide fractions. He says that the first thing to remember before multiplying and dividing fractions is to first check if all the numbers are in the fraction form. Now in the second step if its multiplication we can directly multiply the fractions, but in step three if its a division we need to multiply the reciprocal of the second number to the first number to obtain the result. He further shows how to solve a couple of examples. In this video the author shows clearly with examples, how to multiply and divide fractions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades