In this video the instructor shows how to divide rational expressions. To divide rational expressions follow this simple four step approach. In the fist step change the division to multiplication by flipping the second fraction. Now the original division simplifies to multiplication. In the second step factor the terms of numerators and denominators in the two fractions. In the third step cancel the common terms in the numerator and the denominator. Now finally in the fourth step multiply all the numerators to arrive at the new numerator and multiply all the denominators to arrive at the new denominator, which gives the simplified fraction. This video shows how to divide rational expressions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades