A guy from the website Math Problem Generator explains, in this video, how to easily multiply mixed fraction numbers. First, he demonstrates that you need to convert both of the numbers to improper fractions. Then he shows that you need to multiply the two resulting numbers together. The resulting fraction is also improper, so it needs to be converted back to a mixed number fraction. In the example that he provides, he shows that one and a half multiplied by one and a third becomes two and a half.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades