In this video, we learn how to flip and go to divide fractions. First, take your equation and then look at the fractions that you are given. If you work this out and end up with a fraction that can be reduced further, then reduce it. If you understand how to multiply fractions then you will understand how to divide them. You will take the second fraction in your equation and flip it upside down. Now the denominator will be the numerator and so on. Once you do this, you will change the sign to multiplication and then you will be finished with the equation!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades