In this video we learn how to divide and give an answer as a fraction. If you are starting out with a simple fraction, you will simply take the number before the divide sign on the top and the second number on the bottom. If you end up with a number that is able to be simplified, make sure you take it down to it's most simple version possible. You can end up with a top heavy fraction, which means there will be whole numbers involved. Do the division to figure out how many times the bottom number goes into the top, then use that as your whole number with the rest of the fraction following.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades