In this math tutorial the instructor shows us how to add three fractions with common denominators. He says that it is similar to adding two fractions with common denominator. He tells us first to add all the numbers in the numerator which gives us a new number which is the numerator in our answer and the denominator to our answer is the original common denominator. Now, if the resulting fraction is improper fraction, you will have to convert it into a mixed number. In this video the author shows how to add three fractions with common denominator.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades