In this tutorial, we learn how to convert a fraction to a decimal. Start of by dividing the top number by the bottom number. You can do this by hand by writing out the long division of it, or you can use a calculator. If you choose to do this by hand, the bottom number will be on the outside of the division sign, and the top number will be on the inside. Once you have divided this out, the answer will be the decimal that you come up with. Continue to practice doing this will different numbers, and soon you will get quicker with it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades