In this video, we learn how to understand and determine equivalent fractions. If you have an equation with an equivalent fraction, you will first multiply the first numerator by the second denominator. Then, you will divide this answer by the denominator of the first fraction. After you do this, it will give you the correct answer. You can also do the reverse multiplication for this to check your answer and make sure you are correct. You can get an answer no matter what the numbers in the equation are. Using this formula will help those figure it out and will resolve in less frustration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades