For example consider 1 and 2/3. In this mixed fraction 1 is the whole number and 2/3 is the fraction. You simply have to multiply the denominator with the whole number and add the numerator to the resulting answer. Consider the fraction 1 and 2/3.All you have to do is multiply the whole number 1 with the denominator 3 which is step one and gives you 3 as a result and then add 2 the numerator to the result of step one that is add 2 with 3 and it will give you 5. Then just take the end answer as the numerator and add the original denominator as the denominator to make it an improper fraction. Just take the answer 5 as the numerator and 3 as the denominator in this case. The improper fraction is 5/3.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades