In this Education video tutorial you will learn how to divide fractions with examples. For example let us divide 1/5 with 3/4. This we can do by changing the division sign in to multiplication sign provided we swap the numerator and the denominator of the divisor to get its reciprocal. The equation can now be written as 1/5 x 4/3. Now multiplying the numerators and the denominators, we get the answer as 4/15. So, you can see that division of fractions is the same as multiplication. You only need to get the reciprocal of the divisor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades