This is a tutorial on the basics of dividing fractions. The process the video teaches are linear equations where one fraction is divided next to another with a division sign in between. The top numbers are divided and then the bottom and thereby you get the answer. However not all numbers are divisible. When this happens the video teaches the method of multiplicative inverse whereby the divider fraction is flipped upside down which then changes the problem to one of multiplication--think of this as 100 times its half or 100 divided by two. As you learn how to divide fractions and the inverse relationship you become more aware of their real world applications, what they actually mean.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades