In this tutorial, we learn how to change fractions to decimals. First, you will need to divide the numerator by the denominator. The numerator is the top number and the denominator is the bottom number. Once you get this number, you will end up with a decimal instead of a fractions. When finished, you will end with the number that will be your answer! Practice doing this with simple numbers, then move onto more difficult to test your mind and get better and better at math! This is an easy concept to understand, so once you have it down you will be ready to continue.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades