Rational numbers are numbers that can be expressed in the form of a/b, where a, b are integers and b is not equal to zero. Rational numbers are also called as fractions. Multiplication of fractions is very simple and straight forward. Two multiply two fractions a/b, c/d first multiply both the numerators to arrive at the new numerator. Next multiply both the denominators to arrive at the new denominator. Now the new fraction can be further simplified to arrive at the solution. Note that you actually need not multiply the numerators and denominators directly and then simplify. It is advisable to simplify the fractions first and then multiply to solve the problem easily. This video shows how to multiply rational numbers or fractions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades