In this tutorial, we learn how to understand fraction multiplication by drawing. Start out by drawing a square on a piece of paper, leaving space around it. Next, cut this into vertical thirds (your equation is 1/3 x 1/2). After this, shade one of the thirds in the square. Use the side of your pencil to shade in the third. Then, cut the square into horizontal halves. The square will now be in equal shapes that are also called sixths. After this, shadow one of the halves with a different color or design. Now you will be seeing a picture of the answer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades