This video tutorial shows you how to multiply mixed numbers. When doing this the first thing that you want to do is put the mixed numbers into a improper fraction form. From this step you can simplify the numbers based on what you are using. In this case you can take out the 3 and 21 and simplify it to 1 and 7 respectively. From here you do the basic multiplication to get one improper fraction. Then turn this number back into a mixed fraction to complete your problem.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades