In this tutorial the instructor shows how to simplify complex fractions. A complex fraction is the same as a normal fraction, but has a fraction problem in the numerator and a fraction problem in the denominator. The first thing to do is arrive at a simple fraction both in the numerator and the denominator. To do this take the lcm of the denominators of the fractions in the numerator and simplify it. Similarly do this in the denominator. Now both the numerator and the denominator have a simple fraction. A fraction is nothing but a division of the numerator by the denominator, so convert this division into multiplication by multiplying the numerator with the inverse of the denominator and simplify it to get the result. This video shows how to simplify complex fractions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades