Doug tries to teach us some basic math fractions. In this particular case, Doug teaches how to do polynomial operations. He uses a chalk board and step by step shows his work on how to do this math. He uses the PEMDAS method but does not explain it. That is parenthesis first, exponents second, multiplication third, division fourth, addition fifth and subtraction last. A straight forward video and well explained mathematically. Doug includes links to the next few videos in order to see the last two problems completed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades