This video tutorial belongs to the Education category which is going to show you how to reduce fractions to their lowest terms. For doing any operation with fractions like addition, subtraction, multiplication or division, they need to be reduced to their lowest terms. To do this look at the numerator and the denominator and decide what number can divide both of them. Continue dividing till you can no more divide them. Now you get the lowest term of the fraction. For example, 2/4 can be divided by 2. So, dividing both 2 and 4 by 2 we get the fraction 1/2. Now you can't divide them any further. Next example is 28/36. Dividing both numbers by 2 we get 14/18. Further dividing by 2 we get 7/9. This cannot be divided any further. Hence, the lowest term of 28/36 is 7/9.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades