In this tutorial we learn how to multiply decimals together. Start off by ignoring the decimal points on the equation and just imagining you have normal numbers. Then, multiply the two numbers that you wrote down together. Once you figure that out, it will be time to reintroduce the decimals. Look at the place the decimal is in each number in the beginning equation. Then, add the decimal places together between each of them. From here, place the decimal on the end of the answer you came up with and move it to the left how many spaces you added together. This will give you your answer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades