In this video we learn how to multiply mixed numbers together. First, take your mixed numbers and write them into an equation. Next, convert the numbers both to top heavy fractions. Now, multiply the top numerators together and then the denominators together. If you can't work out the numbers in your head use a method by writing it out in a table. As soon as you finish and end up with a final fraction, you need to simplify this. Find how many of each number goes into the larger one and then the number that you get will be the answer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades