This video explains how to easy add decimals. Adding decimals can seem to be a tedious job, and a single mistake can result in a completely different number. In reality, it is quite easy, and with a good method and some practice it can be done quickly. Write the two sets of numbers out, lining them up in columns. Keep the decimal points on top of each other and line up the non-decimals with non-decimals and the decimals with decimals. Start at the right-most column and add it up. If it becomes more than 9, remember to write the next digit in a third row (perhaps in a smaller notation). Add the second right-most column up with any extra number from the first column. Continue the process, remembering to include extra digits from previous columns.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades