In this video, we learn how to subtract decimals. If you can subtract using basic numbers, then you will be able to subtract decimals. First, you will line up the tens and the other units of the numbers. Once this is finished, you will start to take away the top number from the bottom number. Borrow from the number to the left if you need to, then write down what you are left with on the bottom. Once you come up with your number, make sure you place in the decimal point where it goes. All you have to do is line everything up so the units are in the right spots!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades